Ok, finally doing an about me.
Female girl thing, white cishet American Christian.
I have a tendency to spam random fandoms no one cares about a lot when I get bored or can't sleep, so you are warned.
If there's ever anything you want me to tag so you don't have to look at the fandoms you hate, just tell me, I won't get mad.
OTPs in order are 1)Smellershot 2) Rumbelle 3)Mike and Amber Warner
otakusapien is my twin btw, apparently people follow us both a lot and don't know for a long time cuz we don't say anything.
I'm not gonna list all my ships and fandoms cuz it would take way too long.
Is that it? Am I done now?
i wish more people said that being single is normal
and you’re not going to meet and marry someone
and that’s fine
and if marriage happens, it happens. and it’s not the next big ticket to check off in life’s checklist
because not everyone meets someone they want to marry. and that’s normal
you’re not broken or unfulfilled if you are single
what do you mean there’s not enough queer representation in media? those two white guys look at each other all the time
A black boy gets murdered and his community stands up for him and are attacked by police for over 2 months and are deemed animals and violent rioters
white people set cars on fire over some damn pumpkins and get called “rowdy” aint that some shit
twitter will literally delete an account for having annoying tweets but tumblr staff needs a 2000 word essay and a blood sacrifice in order for them to even consider taking down a neo nazis blog
A person can change, at the moment when the person wishes to change.
Haruhi Fujioka ( Ouran Highschool Host Club)
- girl/boy: *diagnosed with anorexia*
- everyone: kids in 3rd world countries would give anything for that food, and you refuse it!
- girl/boy: *diagnosed as bulimic*
- everyone: cancer patients with give anything to be able to keep their food in, and you choose to throw it up!
- girl/boy: *diagnosed as a binge eater*
- everyone: chill your fat ass out, some kids eat once a day!
- girl/boy: *suicidal*
- everyone: people die every day, you should be grateful for your life!
- girl/boy: *self harms*
- everyone: lots of people have it worse than you, be grateful about how good you have it!
- girl/boy: *has anxiety*
- everyone: stop freaking out over everything, it's not that big of a deal!
- girl/boy: yep that fixed everything thanks
is it just a thing that when you hear the wind howling literally everyone in the room stops to listen to it and points it out
American version: when driving in a car with people, and you pass a farm with cattle grazing, everyone will stop talking and just say, “cows.”
IT’S TRUE THOUGH